IT3/HWC, a thermal treatment conference, provides a forum for the discussion of state-of-the-art technical information, regulations, and public policy on thermal treatment technologies and their relationship to air emissions, greenhouse gases, climate change, renewable energy or alternative energy production, and sustainability.
The IT3/HWC conference is organized in partnership with the Waste-to-Energy Research and Technology Council (WTERT) and the Earth Engineering Center|CCNY. In odd years, these organizations actively help plan the conference and develop technical sessions. In even years IT3/HWC is scheduled to allow attendees to participate in our event as well as the WTERT Bi-Annual Conference in New York City.
Thermal treatment technologies encompass many technologies, including:
These technologies are used in a wide range of facilities and industries that include:
What are the benefits of attending the IT3/HWC conference?
- Interface with facility owners and operators
- Develop new business and network with industry professionals and colleagues
- Obtain updates on state of the art technical developments
- Stay current on regulatory and public policy initiatives
- Participate in training/courses related to thermal treatment
- Attend plant tours of state-of-the art facilities
What types of organizations should attend the conference?
- Plant, facility, or thermal treatment equipment operators
- Equipment suppliers
- Architectural & Engineering (A&E) firms
- Environmental engineering firms
- Governmental/regulatory organizations
- Academic institutions
- Testing services
For more information on how to participate in the conference, please click on the links above.